- 02-May-2014 to 01-Oct-2020 (EST)
- Warehouse Operations
- Fairfield, OH, USA
Please obtain a job description from Human Resources or your Hiring Manager. Below are some of the responsibilities of the warehouse. Your BASIC REPSONSIBLITIES will depend on the location and function of your position. Below are some of the tasks or skills you may be required to undertake while working in the LeSaint Logistics Warehouse.
Responsible for ensuring that all shipping documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Primary function is to load all outbound LTL freight until all scheduled outbound orders are shipped.
– Loading daily LTL freight correctly in a safe and timely manner.
– Documentation – ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents. Gather and maintain all data and records relative to shipping activities. Assure that shipping counts match packing lists and picking documents. Collect all paper documentation and forward to customer service.
– Maintain and control up to 10 dock doors used for outbound shipping.
– Maintain good security habits at dock doors, participate in physical inventories, assist the Warehouse Worker, Customer Service and Supervisor when necessary, input productivity numbers.
– Experienced in auditing outbound orders.
– Shipping and receiving experience preferred.
– Ability to follow procedures and work instructions, have good judgment and decision-making ability are required.
– Ability to read and write legibly, be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication.
– Pass the company math test.
– May be required to manually lift and stack products that range from 5 pounds to 75 pounds.
– Must be capable of sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, or walking for extended periods of time.
– Requires forklift experience.
– This position is not in a controlled environment.
– Will be required to take mandatory D.O.T training. (49cfr, GHS, Security Awareness, etc.)
– Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
To be eligible for a posted position, you must meet the minimum hiring specifications for the position, be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, be an employee in good standing in terms of your overall work records, and generally have been in your current position for a minimum of six months.