- 18-Nov-2013 to 17-Jan-2014 (EST)
- Fairfield, OH, USA
- 10.50 per hour
- Part Time
Part Time Position; up to 23 hours per week. Responsible for the accurate storing, picking, shipping, and receiving of product to meet company standards in the area of safety, security, damage free, and productivity.
RESPONSIBILITIES - will train
– Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner.
– Move product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
– Pick orders for shipment according to instructions on bill of lading or pick sheet and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped in an accurate method.
– Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner, which promotes safety.
– Operate materials handling equipment safely and efficiently using safety equipment as required.
– Miscellaneous duties and responsibilities include charge equipment batteries as needed, participate in physical inventories and rack construction, perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and re-packing as needed, repair pallets if necessary, clean out trailers if necessary and other duties assigned that may be required by management.
– Ability to follow procedures and work instructions.
– Some warehouse experience is preferred.
– Ability to read, writes legibly, and performs calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication. Need to pass the company math test.
– Must pass the written test and obstacle course for Forklift Certification. Ability to operate a forklift, order picker, reach trucks and other types of equipment and attachments is required for some positions. Will train as required.
– Will be required to manually lift and stack products that range from 5 pounds to 100 pounds and must be able to roll drums weighing 500+ lbs. Must be capable of sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting, or walking for extended periods of time.
– This position is not in a controlled environment.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!