- 03-Feb-2017 to 04-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Customer Service
- Romeoville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K w/company match
The CSR carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, and handling complaints, in a prompt, courteous, and effective manner along with invoicing customers. Other responsibilities include phone duties, greeting visitors, writing up inbound orders for drivers, control gate security, sign drivers in & out and other clerical duties as directed by the Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES/QUALIFICATIONS includes the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Process and input all customer orders and billing in the transportation computer system.
• Generate all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer orders and checking all orders for special requests.
• Coordinate special and/or last minute customer requests.
• Assure proper invoicing of accounts by verifying computer-generated invoices.
• Maintain security logs and the inventory status report.
• Assists in compiling information for all key performance indicators relating to the operation.
• Maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints concerning orders, invoices, etc, in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction. Act as a liaison between LeSaint and the customer.
• Oversee all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files.
• Prepare and reports concerning customer service activities.
• Maintain current and accurate procedure book, which details the processing requirements for each account.
• Answer phone calls and operates various types of office machines and computers necessary to perform duties.
• Greet customers and visitors to the office and correspond with customers as required.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• A high school diploma or GED is required. Two years general office experience and computer skills are required. Billing and customer service experience a plus.
• Ability to follow procedures and work instructions.
• Ability to read and write effectively and have strong communication skills.
• The ability to operate office machinery is required, and has experience in MS Word and Excel.
• Working knowledge of transportation management software is a plus.
• Ability to perform calculations involving adding, counting, subtracting, division and multiplication. Pass the company math test.
• The physical and work environment demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be capable of sitting, keypunching, typing, and working on various computers for extended periods of time.
To be eligible for a posted position, you must meet the minimum hiring specifications for the position, be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without a reasonable accommodation, be an employee in good standing in terms of your overall work records, and generally have been in your current position for a minimum of six months.
If interested, please complete an Internal Job Opportunity Form and then obtain your direct supervisor's approval and signature. Your Supervisor will forward the form onto the hiring manager.