- 03-Feb-2017 to 04-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Fairfield, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, ADD, 401K
LeSaint Logistics is growing! We're looking for risk takers - those who enjoy a challenge. Ideal team members have a work hard, play hard attitude, great communication skills, and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. If you have what it takes, join our growing team and be rewarded for your hard work!
What We're Looking For
- Must be a proven self-starter and very motivated
- Possess the "Hunter" mentality
- Ability to build and maintain a loyal customer base
- Effective negotiation and communication skills - fearless on the phone
- Strong phone skills and excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
If you possess the skills above here's what we will provide for you!
- Base salary + uncapped commissions + bonuses!!
- Unlimited sales territory
- In-house 6 week training program which offers logistics and sales training. During the training program, trainees are partnered with experienced Brokers and learn from the best in the industry.
- Monthly and quarterly sales contests that have included high cash payouts and prizes
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Sell brokerage services
- Identify, qualify and generate new business (via phone) to achieve set goals
- Effectively build and maintain existing relationships, managing all shipping needs including freight coverage and delivering exceptional customer service
- Act as the liaison between client, carrier, shipper and receiver
About Lesaint Logistics
Headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois (near Chicago), LeSaint Distrubution Services is a Top 100 third-party logistics (3PL) provider, developing customized, knowledge based, integrated supply chain solutions for customers from a wide range of industries, including beverage, building materials, chemicals, retail, consumer products, paper products and pharmaceuticals companies. With more than 14 facilities across the United States, LeSaint offers comprehensive logistics services, from warehousing, transportation and fulfillment to inventory management, dedicated contract carriage, hazardous materials management and value-added services. LeSaint clients are supported by the company's TechKnow™ suite of real-time reporting and management tools to provide complete accountability and visibility of logistics processes.
EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
Quality employees are the key to LeSaint Logistics' success. Since the creation of LeSaint Logistics, we have committed to a positive work place extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, LeSaint offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication and ongoing training of our employees; these are among the many benefits of working for LeSaint.In